OCO Global, société de conseil internationale leader dans les domaines de l'attractivité et de la compétitivité des territoires (www.ocoglobal.com), recrute à Paris (ainsi qu'en parallèle, à Londres et New York) un(e) consultant(e) expérimenté(e) pour un poste de "Market director" pour un projet d'un an - avec l'ambition de le transformer en poste permanent.
Working on behalf of a leading G20 Government Investment Promotion Agency, OCO has been engaged to appoint 3 Market Directors based in Paris, London and New York. We are targeting experienced sales and business development professionals with a proven track record of successfully identifying opportunities, developing relationships and delivering against stretching commercial goals.
The Market Director will be responsible for the delivery of the government agency’s growth strategy through building strong, positive and enduring client relationships at the top influencer and decision makers level.
- Establish a presence for the agency in France and work with clients to develop focused strategic propositions;
- Lead and execute business development activities for targeted sectors within agreed budgets, aligned to the strategic plan;
- Develop strong working relationships with targeted key clients in the designated region;
- Leverage relationships with senior decision makers in major organisations to influence investment strategy;
- Contribute to and take responsibility for selected FDI and Trade project deliverables to the satisfaction of the client;
- Ensure excellent quality assurance through the timely delivery of projects, to requisite standards and within budget;
- Extend and strengthen the Agency’s network with overseas investors, economic developers and associated stakeholders
- A minimum of 10 years in a senior commercial role, preferably in an International Business, Trade and/or FDI context
- A proven track record of successfully delivering against ambitious sales targets with experience in closing out deals;
- Significant recent experience in developing relationships with clients, stakeholders and influencers at a senior level;
- An understanding of FDI on a global scale and the business environment of the specific region;
- Proven successful client account management and project management experience;
- Recent experience of account planning and defining sales strategies for target markets, including experience generating leads;
- Proven ability to think innovatively around programme delivery in a proactive accountable manner;
- Clear motivation and personal commitment to meeting challenging targets with a demonstrable track record of achievement;
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work efficiently and independently as part of a remote team towards shared goals;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including demonstrable experience of providing written reports and presenting to senior management;
- All applicants must have the right to live and work in the jurisdiction for which they are applying.
- All applicants must be fluent in English and applicants applying for the Paris based role must be a fluent French speaker.